Mark Nelson, one of the eight biospherians who lived in Biosphere 2 for two years, talks about his experience and the lessons he learned while living under glass at a colloquium at Synergia Ranch, July 2013.
September 25, 2011
October 17, 2013
April 15, 2012
October 5, 2017
- Eden Turned on its Side: Meridel Rubinstein Looks at Human Processes Across Time, Sept. 10, Santa Fe
- Saathi Bio Farm: Community Organic Market and Educational Centre in Nepal
- Research Vessel Heraclitus: World Ocean
- Legends of Heraclitus
- Ecotechnics Award Winning Sustainable Forestry Project, Heavily Damaged by Hurricane Maria
- “The Evolution of Food Crops in the Mediterranean”.
Support The Institute
Your Support Really Helps With These Projects!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.