AFFILIATE PROJECT: Wastewater Gardens International (WWGI) was created to promote good water governance and best practice as well as ecologically-based solutions for wastewater effluent and water management. Initiated by Dr. Mark Nelson, Chairman of the Institute of Ecotechnics, and developed with Florence Cattin and other collaborators, our network aims to design, build and train people worldwide in the ecotechnology of subsurface flow constructed wetlands for wastewater treatment. The approach draws on decades of research and practical experience. The involvement of its members varies depending on the nature of the project, from help in system design and engineering to on-site...Read More
- Saathi Bio Farm: Community Organic Market and Educational Centre in Nepal
- Research Vessel Heraclitus
- Legends of Heraclitus
- Ecotechnics Award Winning Sustainable Forestry Project, Heavily Damaged by Hurricane Maria
- “The Evolution of Food Crops in the Mediterranean”.
- From Science to Art and Back: Problems in Translation?
Support The Institute
Your Support Really Helps With These Projects!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.