Captain Richard (Rip) Hayman, Master mariner, maritime historian, composer,performance artist, journalist. Maritime lecturer for Cunard, Regent and Seabourn Cruises, navigator, director of marine propulsion engineering project, and skipper of the Klang II, a 1924 English 54′ yawl. In addition, he is co-proprietor of the Ear Inn, the oldest sailor’s pub in Manhattan,and publisher and editor of the renowned Ear Magazine, which was influential in the worldwide avant garde music and performance movement of the 80’s and 90’s.
About The Author
October 11, 2011
August 22, 2011
October 5, 2017
- Saathi Bio Farm: Community Organic Market and Educational Centre in Nepal
- Research Vessel Heraclitus
- Legends of Heraclitus
- Ecotechnics Award Winning Sustainable Forestry Project, Heavily Damaged by Hurricane Maria
- “The Evolution of Food Crops in the Mediterranean”.
- From Science to Art and Back: Problems in Translation?
Support The Institute
Your Support Really Helps With These Projects!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.