A piece by Romuald Hazoumè in the October Gallery Exhibition at the Armory Show was featured this week in the New York Times Art & Design section. Hazoumè’s piece represents the vehicles used to transport gas in the Republic of Benin and reflects on the black-market oil trade in the region.
February 11, 2013
August 5, 2011
- Research Vessel Heraclitus Update
- ‘Biosphere 2: Lessons & Relevance to Global Ecological Challenges’ with Dr. Mark Nelson & Sir Ghillean Prance
- Eden Turned on its Side: Meridel Rubinstein Looks at Human Processes Across Time, Sept. 10, Santa Fe
- Saathi Bio Farm: Community Organic Market and Educational Centre in Nepal
- Research Vessel Heraclitus: World Ocean
- Legends of Heraclitus
Support The Institute
Your Support Really Helps With These Projects!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.