A paper from Antonio Saggio’s keynote speech at the Talk at Chania, Isle of Crete, Greece, August, 30, 2011.
European Network of Heads of Schools of Architecture – European Association for Architectural Education International Conference
Tag: Isle of Crete
- Research Vessel Heraclitus Nears Completion
- Ecological Wastewater Treatment System in Mesopotamian Marshes of Southern Iraq receives Funding and First Phase Nears Completion
- First Phase of Eden in Iraq Wastewater Garden Project Construction Begins!
- Dream No Small Dream – Deep Roots
- Wastewater Garden to be built in Southern Iraq
- Eden in Iraq Honored by UNESCO Global Citizens as One of 100 Outstanding Projects Worldwide