Kathelin Gray is a director, producer, curator, and writer. She has co-founded projects which integrate art, ecology, science and culture. These include the Research Vessel Heraclitus, Biosphere 2 closed ecological system experiment, Institute of Ecotechnics, and the October Gallery, London. She was the artistic director of Theatre of All Possibilities, which toured internationally for 18 years and served as an artistic ‘think tank’ for envisioning projects. Its successor is Theatre for the Reconstitution of Reality, a pataphysical research initiative. She also serves as a consultant to William Burroughs Communications.
- Dream No Small Dream – Deep Roots
- Wastewater Garden to be built in Southern Iraq
- Eden in Iraq Honored by UNESCO Global Citizens as One of 100 Outstanding Projects Worldwide
- Birdwood Downs Changes Ownership | Expands R&D in Improved Pastures
- Research Vessel Heraclitus Update
- Celebrating Our Living Elders: John Allen, Pioneer in Biosphere Science, Shares His Vision and Dream for Planet Earth