Kathelin Gray is a director, producer, curator, and writer. She has co-founded projects which integrate art, ecology, science and culture. These include the Research Vessel Heraclitus, Biosphere 2 closed ecological system experiment, Institute of Ecotechnics, and the October Gallery, London. She was the artistic director of Theatre of All Possibilities, which toured internationally for 18 years and served as an artistic ‘think tank’ for envisioning projects. Its successor is Theatre for the Reconstitution of Reality, a pataphysical research initiative. She also serves as a consultant to William Burroughs Communications.
- Eden in Iraq Honored by UNESCO Global Citizens as One of 100 Outstanding Projects Worldwide
- Celebrating Our Living Elders: John Allen, Pioneer in Biosphere Science, Shares His Vision and Dream for Planet Earth
- Research Vessel Heraclitus Update
- ‘Biosphere 2: Lessons & Relevance to Global Ecological Challenges’ with Dr. Mark Nelson & Sir Ghillean Prance
- Eden Turned on its Side: Meridel Rubenstein Looks at Human Processes Across Time, Santa Fe
- Saathi Bio Farm: Community Organic Market and Educational Centre in Nepal